Having had to skip most of the social aspects of PGK events in the past few months, we can now cautiously look forward to what is possible given the current circumstances. A careful first step back to normal is to restore a recent PGK tradition: the Summer Social. These meetings started a couple of years ago, when several members agreed that the summer is far too long without any PGK socials. No lecture – just cheese, bitterballen, industry gossip, stories of the good old days, and a nice cool drink. Exactly the thing that many of us are craving now, perhaps more than ever.
For those who are willing and able, we have organised a Summer Social on Wednesday 19 August from 17:00 – 20:00 hrs. The spacious inner garden of the Haagsche Kluis and a maximum attendance set at 30 participants allows us to keep a safe distance distance whilst enjoying each other’s company. Rules and guidelines specific to the venue and the event will be explained upon entry and we will keep a record of attendees and their contact details in case a contact inquiry is needed. We count on everyone there to help make this happen in a safe and responsible way.
By signing up to this event, you acknowledge that…
- … participation is at your own risk
- … you will help prevent contamination by keeping to the rules and guidelines set out by the Dutch authorities, the venue, and the PGK board
- … your attendance requires that you leave your contact details (Email and phone number) in case a contact inquiry is needed
- … you will let us know if you develop symptoms and/or are positively tested for COVID-19 prior to the event or within 14 days after the event
- … the PGK will continue to assess the need to modify or cancel the event in case the situation demands that we do so